Cookies allow us to better understand how our users navigate through our website and, in this way, be able to help them during the browsing process by showing them the information of their interest.
The cookies we use do not store personal data, in accordance with the Organic Law on Data Protection, nor any type of information that can identify you.
If you do not want to receive cookies, configure your internet browser to delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you if they are going to be installed.
To continue without changes in cookie settings, simply continue browsing the website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
How do Cookies work?
Cookies can only store text. It is usually always anonymous and encrypted.
No personal information will be stored in a cookie.
Cookies cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookie Management Tool
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free Google web analytics tool that primarily lets website owners know how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are located and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and prepare reports on website trends without identifying individual users.
In this way we can focus our efforts on improving the most visited areas and making it easier for the user to find what they are looking for.
On this website, the information of your visit can be used to carry out statistical evaluations and calculations on anonymous data, as well as to guarantee the continuity of the service or to make improvements to its websites.
How to manage Cookies on your computer: deactivation and deletion of cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser settings or options.
The steps to do it are different for each browser. Instructions can be found in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
For more information on Internet Explorer click here.
For more information about Chrome click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
For more information on Firefox click here.
Through your browser you can see the cookies that are on your computer and delete them as you see fit.
Cookies are text files; you can open them and read the content. The data within them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key corresponding to a session on the Internet.